Sunday, March 20, 2011

Avant Browser – The IE and Firefox killer browser has arrived

About – The Avant Browser stands out from the rest because of its speed, performance, and rich features. The Avant Browser is a standalone application designed to improve internet browsing by expanding and customizing services provided by Internet Explorer. Avant uses fewer system resources to ensure faster web page loading. It also: blocks pop-ups, online profile storage account (saves user’s bookmarks/configuration and can be accessed from any PC); lets users perform frequently used browse operations with mouse movements, and more.


Features -
Online Profile Storage
Autofills
Flash Animation Filter
Built in Ad/Pop-Up Blocker
Built in RSS/Atom Reader
Additional Mouse Functions
Multi Window Browsing
Read Full Screen Mode
Built in Search Engine
Full IE Compatibility
Control your privacy
Safe Recovery
Customizable Skins
Real experience with browser – After tested the browser for a week I don’t think I will go back to either IE or Firefox. In fact it’s an actually balance of the two popular browsers. Pretty much all the features I want in a browser and fast too.
Conclusion: I was using Google before it was the #1 rated search engine. So I like to think I can see the next great thing. And I think the Avant Browser could be that for browsers. The Avant Browser has a ton of features and after use, it’s my new favorite browser.
Download the browser for free at
http://www.avantbrowser.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...